Women in Mobile: Career Lessons from Industry Leaders
March 8th is International Women’s Day — a day to raise awareness for women’s rights, equality, safety and justice. To celebrate, Liftoff has partnered with mBolden to recognize the achievements of women within the mobile industry throughout the month of March.
Starting next week, we will share interviews we held with inspiring women in mobile from marketers and product managers to data scientists and CEOs. And on March 20th, we will host an online live panel of women in mobile who will talk about the challenges and successes along their career paths.
Featured Women in Mobile:
- Janae Redmond, VP of Mopub, Twitter
- Cassie Chernin, Senior User Acquisition Manager, Scopely
- Siberia Su, Director of Marketing, Braavo Capital
- Kasha Stewart, Senior Director of Product Management, Beachbody
- Hana Aljoofri, Marketing Director, Fishbrain
- Vivian Chang, Senior Director of Marketing, Plated
- Kate Murphy, CEO, Play Magnus
- Zahra Ferdowsi, Data Scientist, Snapchat
- Raissa Williams, VP, Group Product Management, Wells Fargo
Follow #WomenInMobile on social media to join the conversation and inspire the next generation of female leaders in mobile.
MBolden is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization that is dedicated to helping you get connected, stay inspired and become empowered through content and events.
The post Women in Mobile: Career Lessons from Industry Leaders appeared first on Liftoff.