WL 333 – How Warrior Life Made Me A Better Prepper, Protector, & Survivor
The “warrior lifestyle” isn’t some cheesy one-liner.
It can change your life and make your family more safe.
That’s why we switched to this “lifestyle brand” in 2021, in fact.
But understand something:
Anyone can be a warrior… but you can’t do it by just sitting around thinking about it!
As with anything, you’ve got to put action behind it.And when you do, the benefits will AMAZE you.
In this week’s podcast episode, longtime Warrior Life staff member Buck Greene sits in to explain how Warrior Life made him a better prepper, protector, and survivor… and how it can do the same for you, too.
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The “weekly check-in” that can keep you up to date on the latest survival trends, gear, and tips.
- Why we get so many angry comments on our YouTube channel – and why that’s a GOOD thing!
- Why networking is the key to survival… even in an age of rampant censorship online.
- How the story of a “shovel that won’t shove” matters to YOUR own preps!
- The greater lesson that came from spending some quality time with a tarantula.
This isn’t just one person’s reflection on Warrior Life.
It’s also a run-down of the many ways the warrior lifestyle can help YOU to be better prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Warrior Life YouTube Channel
- Warrior Life Facebook Page
- Warrior Life Facebook Group
The post WL 333 – How Warrior Life Made Me A Better Prepper, Protector, & Survivor appeared first on Warrior Life.