How to resolve error [At least one delivery address must be Active] while importing Customer Address in Salesforce from Sage X3 ERP
This blog is about how to resolve the error “At least one delivery address must be Active”, while Importing Customer Shipping/Billing Address from Sage X3 ERP to Salesforce.
If you notice the details in last error message. For example, on some Account you will notice an error as shown in the screenshot below
This error occurred because in Sage X3 ERP the Shipping/Billing address against the customer is not active.
Pre-Requisite – An Account in Salesforce should already be linked with the Sage X3 Customer.
Steps to solve the Issue
- Firstly, login into Sage X3 ERP and open any customer.
- Secondly, navigate to “Ship-to customer” section of that customer.
- Set “Active” checkbox status as True.
- Finally, re-run the import routine of customer address. In conclusion, now you can see the imported address under the related list Address for that Customer.
This error will only occur if you have not marked any address as “Active” and also not applied any filter in the Ship-To import routine.
We hope that you find this blog helpful, if you still have queries, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Greytrix – a globally recognized and one of the oldest Sage Development Partner and a Salesforce Product development partner offers a wide variety of integration products and services to the end users as well as to the Partners and Sage PSG across the globe. We offer Consultation, Configuration, Training and support services in out-of-the-box functionality as well as customizations to incorporate custom business rules and functionalities that require apex code incorporation into the Salesforce platform.
Greytrix has some unique solutions for Cloud CRM such as Salesforce Sage integration for Sage X3, Sage 100 and Sage 300 (Sage Accpac). We also offer best-in-class Cloud CRM Salesforce customization and development services along with services such as Salesforce Data Migration, Integrated App development, Custom App development and Technical Support to business partners and end users. Salesforce Cloud CRM integration offered by Greytrix works with Lightning web components and supports standard opportunity workflow. Greytrix GUMU integration for Sage ERP – Salesforce is a 5-star rated app listed on Salesforce AppExchange.
The GUMU Cloud framework by Greytrix forms the backbone of cloud integrations that are managed in real-time for processing and execution of application programs at the click of a button.
For more information on our Salesforce products and services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you.
- GUMU – New Quick Line Entry – Salesforce-Sage X3 ERP Integration
- GUMU Features – Experience Real-time Product Inquiry in Salesforce – Sage X3 Integration
- Promote Salesforce Account to Sage X3 Customer using GUMU lightning version
- GUMU Salesforce Tricks & Tips – Promoting Billing Address from SF.com to Sage X3 using GUMU Lightning components
- Promote Sales Order from SF to Sage X3 ERP through GUMU using Salesforce Lightning Components
The post How to resolve error [At least one delivery address must be Active] while importing Customer Address in Salesforce from Sage X3 ERP appeared first on Salesforce.com-Tips and Tricks by Greytrix.