How To Use MS Edge Browser in C++ Plus How To Optimize Your C++ Code
Hello C++ Developers,
Today we have some great topics over on LearnCPlusPlus.org for whether you are a professional or just starting to learn how to write code in C++. In this article we point you toward some great posts about Optimization, The EdgeBrowser component in VCL apps – what it does and how to use it, Vector Methods – all you could ever want to know, as well as a round-up of how to perform directory and file operations.
If you are new to RAD Studio, we think these posts may help you much as a rapid introduction to programming in C++ if you’re a beginner, all the way to the most robust, modern, and latest techniques for those more experienced with the language. For those who are perhaps wanting to expand their knowledge with the most up-to-date features, routines, and methodologies this is a great little boost (pun intended) to your C++ knowledge. The new RAD Studio 11, C++ Builder 11, Delphi 11 are released with great new features and according to our tests on the most of examples of LearnCPlusPlus.org are working well with the latest RADS 11.
You can see more of our C++ posts on this blog by clicking the following dynamic search link: https://blogs.embarcadero.com/?s=C%2B%2B
Here’s our selection today:
How can we use C++ Builder in modern and professional ways?
These posts are designed to be easy to understand the modern C++. Here are the topics,
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Optimization In C++ Builder
- How To Use The MS Edge Browser In A Native Windows C++ App
- How To Use C++ front() And back() Methods Of Vectors
- How To Get A Directory Name From A Path String
- How To Delete A Directory In C++ Builder On Windows
- How To Delete A File On Windows In C++ Builder
What kind of C++ questions are we answering?
- How can I increase arithmetic speed in C++ Builder?
- How can I optimize my C++ Builder application?
- Can I use -O0, -O1, -O2, or -O3 optimization options in C++ Builder the same as in GNU C/C++ and other C++ compilers?
- Where can I find more information about C++ optimization?
- How can I create a web browser VCL application easily?
- How can I add web browser ability to a part of my application?
- How can I use EdgeBrowser in VCL applications?
- Can I use the latest WebView 2 to browse the web with the C++ Builder VCL app?
- How can I create a VCL application with the latest Microsoft-supported web browsing technologies?
- What are the Vectors in C++?
- How can I use front() iterator method on vectors?
- How can I use back() iterator method on vectors?
- Can I get the last member of a vector by using back() method?
- How can I access to the first element of a vector?
- Can I print out the first and the last members of vectors by using front() and back() methods?
- How can I get a directory name from a path string in C++ Builder?
- What is GetDirectoryName Method?
- What is the Syntax of GetDirectoryName Method?
- Is there an Example to GetDirectoryName Method?
- How can I delete a directory in C++ Builder?
- How can I use RmDir() in C++ ?
- What is RemoveDir method?
- How can I use the Delete method to delete a folder?
- How can I use the remove method of the filesystem in standard C++?
- Can I delete a folder by using systems commands in C++?
- How can I delete a file in C++ Builder?
- How can I use DeleteFile method in C++ Builder?
What are some of your favorite C++ posts about vectors?
Here are the post picks from LearnCPlusPlus.org,
Your likes, comments on social media and here are motivating us much. Thank you for all your valuable comments and critics. All improve the quality of our future codes and posts.
Still, we have a lot of unique posts to be released posts in the review processes. We keep adding new topics about C++ in general and specific topics for C++ Builder, Dev-C++, and for the other C++ compilers. Please keep following our LearnCPlusPlus.org website for the latest posts and updates. Feel free to comment and share with your colleagues, students, members – knowledge is power, and knowledge shared is empowering.
C++ Builder is the easiest and fastest C and C++ IDE for building simple or professional applications on the Windows, MacOS, iOS & Android operating systems. It is also easy for beginners to learn with its wide range of samples, tutorials, help files, and LSP support for code. RAD Studio’s C++ Builder version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs.
There is a free C++ Builder Community Edition for students, beginners, and startups; it can be downloaded from here. For professional developers, there are Professional, Architect, or Enterprise versions of C++ Builder and there is a trial version you can download from here.