For example, when I hang out with my friends and there's something I need to buy, I can just go to the store with them. But I prefer to just part with them and go to the store by myself. It's not that I feel uncomfortable around my friends, it's just that I feel more comfortable browsing the store by myself. When I browse the store with my friends, I have to tell them what I need to buy and why I buy them, it's such a hassle and I don't think they need to know that. I really love watching movies or eating out by myself. I mean, I love hanging out with my friends but when I go out with them, it drains my energy. And I never tell them any of my secrets. My close friends tell their secrets to me, but I don't. Is it because I'm just an average person who does not have any secrets?
1. [+217][-1] I watch movies and eat out by myself too, but I don't do it in my neighborhood in case I accidentally meet my friendsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's embarrassing for me, so I usually go a little bit far away from my neighborhood. I would put in my airpods and stare out the window in the bus, it's really nice.
2. [+209][-2] I can relate to you... I feel very comfortable being alone, it's like a healing for me.
3. [+175][-1] I feel the same wayㅋㅋㅋ I love hanging out with my friends, but I don't do it often because it drains my energy. On the other side, I find going outside by myself is very nice and comfortable.
4. [+87][-1] I love being alone, it's very comfortable. But I can't be alone for a long time because I get lonely. I feel better when I meet people once in a while and when it drains my energy, I recharge myself by being alone.
5. [+57][-2] I'm an INFJ. I, too, feel comfortable with being alone. I don't get lonely, in fact, it's like a healing for me. Hanging out or shopping with friends drain my energy. I don't find it efficient to shopping with friends.