Will Your Job Disappear: Automation, AI and Robots
Will My Job Disappear: Automation, AI and Robots.
Many people are starting to ask themselves “Will my job disappear?” Jobs are disappearing across industries due to the advancement of automation, robots and artificial intelligence. If you are in transportation expect your job to disappear or to change in the near future. Self driving vehicles are right around the corner and this will greatly impact the transportation industry. By looking at the videos below you will see there are jobs disappearing that were once thought impossible to automate. Will automation impact your job? The simple answer is YES. Automation may make a person more productive or could displace the worker.
Automation is Happening Everywhere
- Amazing Robots Performing Difficult Jobs.
- Artificial Intelligence & the Future – Rise of AI (Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Bill Gates, Sundar Pichai…)
- Autonomous Logistics Robots in Warehouse Operations.
- Best Artificial Intelligence Quotes.
- Manufacturing Robots Replace Workers.
- Pandemic Increases Demand for Self Serve Kiosks.
- Robot Workers Moving Boxes – Replacing Humans?
- Robots And Artificial Intelligence: The Future Is Automated And Every Job Is At Risk
- The Delivery Robot Will Change the Logistics Landscape.
- The Robot Revolution: The New Age of Manufacturing.
- What if we create a Super-intelligence? Artificial Intelligence vs humanity.
- What jobs will robots take in the near future.
- 8 NEW ROBOT Inventions That will Shock You.
- 9 MOST ADVANCED DELIVERY ROBOTS IN THE WORLD
- “Should people be scared about losing their job to automation and artificial intelligence? Instead of being scared I would say people should put that energy into improving their skillsets so that if their job is lost to automation they are prepared for the next level.” ~Dave Waters
- “Automation is no longer just a problem for those working in manufacturing. Physical labor was replaced by robots; mental labor is going to be replaced by AI and software.” ~Andrew Yang
- “As technology advances, it reverses the characteristics of every situation again and again. The age of automation is going to be the age of ‘do it yourself.’” ~Marshall McLuhan
- “The coronavirus will accelerate the usage of robots and automation throughout supply chain.” ~Dave Waters
- “The job market of the future will consist of those jobs that robots cannot perform. Our blue-collar work is pattern recognition, making sense of what you see. Gardeners will still have jobs because every garden is different. The same goes for construction workers. The losers are white-collar workers, low-level accountants, brokers, and agents.” ~Michio Kaku
- “The higher the minimum wage goes, the lower the threshold will go for robots to replace humans in many minimum-wage roles.” ~Tom Purcell.
- “If manufacturing jobs do come back to the U.S., they will be done by robots in hi-tech parts of the country rather than the Rust Belt states.” ~Joseph Stiglitz
The post Will Your Job Disappear: Automation, AI and Robots appeared first on Supply Chain Today - Training, Research and News..