Layered Thank You Card for PP430
How about a layered thank you card today? It’s Sunday and time to play with The Paper Players!
This week I have the honor of hosting our sketch challenge. Of course, you know me and layers. I couldn’t resist a multilayered sketch. Although it may look tricky, I give you all of the dimensions I used to create my card in a free tutorial. Let’s take a look at some of the details!
The Stampin’ Schach Design Tips
One of the fun things I like to do is mix patterns. Although I’m not brave enough to do it with my clothing, I love mixing designer paper patterns. One the keys is to watch the scale of the patterns and to tie them all together with color. I LOVE the patterns in the Painted Season Designer Series Paper. (This paper is part of the Painted Seasons bundle, which is available as a Sale-A-Bration item.)
If you would like the instructions for creating this layered thank you card, just click on the tutorial button below…and don’t forget to check out my 2019 tutorial gallery!
Thinking about creating your own layered thank you card? If you enjoyed today’s card, and would like to create your own layered thank you card, the supply list is located below. Clicking on a product takes you right to my store. When placing your online order, be sure to use this month’s Host Code. Orders of $50 (before tax and shipping) will earn FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards. Online orders over $75 (before tax and shipping) will receive a special little somethin’-somethin’ from me IF you use the Host Code, as well as Sale-A-Bration goodies. If your order is $150 or more, please do not use the Host Code. You will receive your own stampin’ rewards, your free gift from me and FREE Sale-A-Bration rewards!
Won’t you leave me a comment to let me know what you think of today’s creation? And don’t forget to visit The Paper Players Design Team members for more inspiration. As always, if you ever have a question about the cards I create or the techniques I use, I am only an email away. Until next time…
The Paper Players Design Team
- The $99 Starter Kit is the BEST DEAL EVER! Check out the details HERE.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin.
- Earn free product with my “Shop with Schach” Loyalty Program.
- Join my Online Host Rewards Club!
- Refer-A-Friend! Free Gifts for both of you! Check it out!
- Check out the Clearance Rack and save!
- See my Retired Sets for Sale.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- To receive my daily blog updates and monthly newsletters, subscription links are in the right sidebar.
- If you are in need of any current catalog, and you do not have a demonstrator, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).