Picket Fence First Anniversary Blog Hop!
Hello everyone! I’m thrilled to be participating in the First Anniversary Celebration for Picket Fence Designs and I’m especially excited to be kicking it off!
I’m using the adorable Cali Kitten Stamp Set for my card today and I decided to try to color her like her namesake with watercolors. First I stamped the image with waterproof ink on watercolor paper then proceeded to color her. My inspiration was one of my beloved cats, who was a dilute tortoiseshell so I went with the lighter shades. I finished off by stamping the sentiment, which, if you’re a cat person like me, you know is all too true :)
Once she was colored, I popped her up on foam mounting tape on a card base that was covered with tiny black and white polka dot patterned paper, added some white hairs to her ears with a white gel pen, and she was done. I thought CAS was the best way to go with this darling little girl.
Now for some news you’ll definitely want to hear: I’ve been provided with a generous coupon code to share with you that is good for three (3) days from the date of this post. It gives you a 20% discount in the ENTIRE STORE so go for it! The code is PFS20 and is case sensitive.
Also I have a $100 gift certificate to give away—how awesome and generous is THAT?? To enter for a chance to win it there are a few details and “rules”, which are simple but non-negotiable:
1. comment on my blog post and leave an email address at which I can notify you in the event you are the winner. No email means no entry. One comment/entry per person. Multiple entries will result in disqualification. I have comment moderation turned on to eliminate spam so be sure your comment posted before attempting it again.
2. drawing closes at 11:59pm Eastern time on April 29, 2019 on.the.dot. None will be considered after that time.
3. a random drawing will be performed some time in the morning of April 30, 2019.
4. as soon as the winner is chosen he or she will be announced on my blog, a general announcement that a winner is chosen will be made on my social media, and I will attempt to notify the winner via email.
5. no response after 24 hours of the time of my email automatically means I do another drawing with the same rules. I will not hunt you down.
6. once a winner responds, I will also post that on my blog and social media. I will provide the winner with a code and he or she will have 14 days in which to use the gift certificate at the Picket Fence Designs online store.
7. No entries will be accepted in any form other than a comment to this blog post.
See, super simple and very straightforward! You comment, I choose, I announce and email, you respond, you get the code, we’re done! :) Seriously, in the event you do have a question about something I’ve not covered, shoot me an email—you’ll find the link at the top right of this blog post in the “Subscribe & Connect” section.
And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Cali Kitten Stamp Set from Picket Fence Designs
White card stock
Stamp positioning tool
Foam mounting tape
White gel pen