25 Things to Do This Spring in Huntsville with Kids
The dogwoods and tulip trees are in bloom and the daffodils can be found in clusters all over North Alabama. The clocks have officially sprung forward. It’s Spring in Huntsville! You know what that means – it’s time to see how many things your family can cross off our Must List. Even if you don’t do ALL THE THINGS, we guarantee you’ll have a blast trying!
- See 1,000+ Chinese lanterns light up the night.
- Watch a movie in a state-of-the-art theater and do some hands-on science.
- Enjoy an Acoustic Evening for a great local cause.
- Visit the barnyard on the mountain at Burritt.
- Sample the sweetness of Spring strawberries at fresh Farmer’s Markets.
- Sample the best BBQ at Whistlestop Weekend.
- Ride the rails with Peter Cottontail.
- Make some serious summer camp plans.
- Go on a date with a killer View.
- Spend a rainy day bouncing with a Whiz Kid at the gym.
- Celebrate Star Wars… and Pi.
- Take a hike on a kid-friendly trail.
- Create some awesome art with your child on the weekends.
- Slide on your lederhosen and swig a stein under the Saturn V.
- Boogie by the back dock at Lowe Mill.
- Suck a mud bug and dance the zydeco.
- Embrace your inner DIY Goddess.
- Meet Ramona and the rest of the Quimby family.
- Spruce up your garden at the annual Plant Sale.
- See dazzling fireworks & celebrate The Arts in Huntsville.
- Challenge your friends to a high-stakes Fort Battle.
- Explore Huntsville on a free guided walking tour.
- Watch the wonder of a hot air balloon festival.
- Get messy and have some preschool painting fun.
- Sing “Happy Birthday” to Alabama!
The post 25 Things to Do This Spring in Huntsville with Kids appeared first on Rocket City Mom.