Last Day of the Sale & Seashells Vellum Card
Oh la la! I love what vellum brings to a card. Look at this fun and simple idea. Vellum is the card base, but the layers of die-cuts allow any inside sections and signing of the card to stay hidden until opened. And except fo the very back side, the adhesives stay hidden completely.
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Vellum Cardstock
- 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ scored parallel to short side at 4-1/4”
- Basic White Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Pool Party Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment 2-3/8″ diameter circles
- Sahara Sand Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment 2-5/8″ diameter circles
- Pool Party Sheer Ribbon
- Die-cut two shell groupings. Emboss one of them with the coordinating embossing folder. Adhere the non-embossed one to the inside of the card using Seal Adhesive (or sponge on Multipurpose Liquid Glue if you want a more discrete look on the very back).
- Die-cut the circles, layer together as shown below for the inside and outside sentiment pieces, then stamp with the words (in Early Espresso ink) and speckles (in Pool Party ink).
- Add a few speckles of Wink of Stella by tapping the pen against a bone folder above the layered circle pieces to release the ink. Allow to dry.
- Close the card. Position the embossed shell grouping over top but don’t attach yet. Add the front sentiment circle to this with Dimensionals. Then flip this embossed shell grouping over and add adhesive the shell layer just behind the circle (no where else). I used Seal, but you could use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to be more precise.
- Now add this to the front of the closed card being sure to line up the die-cut shell groupings.
- Add the ribbon. If you can tuck it a bit under the front circle, then do so.
- Open the card and add the other sentiment circle to the inside left side so it covers up the circle area (and adhesive) of the front layers.
- Then just finish off by accenting with the Elegant Faceted Gems.
Isn’t the sparkle from the Wink of Stella amazing? I’m sort of addicted to it lately.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today. By the way, the colored cardstock, ink pads and dies shown on this card are discounted for the November 16-18 Seasonal Sale.
Don’t forget to take advantage of the Seasonal Sale which ends today!
Build up your collection of crafting basics with discounted products from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog… 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies. Click here for the details. But hurry…the sale ends today.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
NOVEMBER STARTER KIT OFFER
November 4-30 you can get in on even more savings than usual! Get up to $125 worth of product (choose items already on your wish list) for just $75!! Plus this one-time deal also includes free shipping, free business supplies, and a bonus random past Paper Pumpkin kit! Click here to learn more about getting the awesome Starter Kit and joining in on the demonstrator side of things. Click here to purchase the Starter Kit.
SEASONAL SALE NOVEMBER 16-18
Build up your collection of crafting basics and prepare for another year of top-tier projects with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products! The discounted products are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog and include 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies. Click here for the details.
ENTER EDEN’S GARDEN!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog (a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty) plus exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else (a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems)! Click here for the flyer containing images of the products and their details. Click here to shop.
A PEEK AT DECEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit! The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine full-size cards (3 each of 3 designs). From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent! Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by December 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve November 2021 Sweet Symmetry Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite will be available December 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!