New Copic College Class Coloring Clothing – Presale begins TODAY!
Learn techniques to add pattern, textures, and shape to clothing. Start by learning how to create shape, folds, pleats, and roundness to bodies. Next tips to create different weights and textures to vary fabrics. Finish with LOTS of fun patterns including, florals, stripes, plaids, animal prints, and more!
This class is for pre-order only right now the curriculum will be available February 1st!
- 13 Digital images to use in class, for practice, and on your own projects
- Full color manual in digital format with detailed written and photographic step outs, you can print or use online
- Hours of video instruction focusing on Copic clothing techniques, that you will be able to put into practice on your images
- Color combinations for plaids, florals, animal prints and more
What’s The Cost?
- For 3 days only 15% off with coupon code THANKFULCOPIC November 26-28th
What You Need
- A desire to learn more about using Copic markers
- Copic Markers – You will need your own markers to participate in class * there is NOT a set list use whatever markers you have!