New York: €1,197 Nonstop Business Class Flights From Paris (SkyTeam & Star Alliance)
SkyTeam‘s Delta and Air France are selling very cheap business class tickets for flights between Paris and New York. Roundtrips in either of the carrier’s business class cabins are available at roughly €1,200. Star Alliance member United Airlines has joined the party, selling tickets for their service to Newark at €1,197. Flights are operated by Boeing 787-10 aircraft, featuring the newest Polaris business class cabin. There’s availability all the way until December 2021.
Worldwide travel restrictions are in place to slow the spread of Covid-19. We strongly recommend gathering detailed information about the travel and quarantine restrictions that apply to your desired origin and destination.
A good start is the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website. It provides current updates on a country’s immigration policies. Even better, the Covid-19 Travel Regulations Map is one of the most useful tools you can find.
Thanks to our reader who gave us notice via Report a Deal!
Search & Book
All involved airlines issued fare rules saying this deal will expire on June 30, 2021. However, it can be withdrawn or run out of availability earlier. Further, the offer is valid for travel in the entirety of 2021, but availability fizzles out at the end of the year. The Star Alliances fares show much better availability in general, especially in October and November.
You can search for your ideal dates on Google Flights, and then directly book on the airline’s website (Star Alliance or SkyTeam).
United Airlines issues these tickets in booking class P, which should get you:
- 17,570 on Air China PhoenixMiles
- 14,560 on TAP Miles & Go
- 10,920 on Air Canada Aeroplan
- 9,100 on Vistara Club Vistara
- 9,100 on EVA Infinity MileageLands
- 7,280 on Asiana Club
- 7,280 on Aer Lingus AerClub
- 7,280 on Copa ConnectMiles
- 7,280 on Aegean Miles+Bonus
- 7,280 on Azul TudoAzul
- 7,280 on Miles & More
- 7,280 on Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles
- 7,280 on SAS EuroBonus
- 7,280 on Singapore KrisFlyer
- 7,280 on EgyptAir Plus
- 7,280 on South African Voyager
- 7,280 on Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 7,280 on Air India Flying Returns
- 7,280 on Avianca LifeMiles
- 7,280 on Ethiopian ShebaMiles
- 5,090 on ANA Mileage Club
Air France issues the tickets in booking class Z, which should get you:
- 14,590 on China Eastern Eastern Miles
- 14,590 on Aeromexico Club Premier
- 14,500 on Alitalia MileMiglia
- 14,500 on Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
- 14,500 on Delta SkyMiles
- 12,830 on China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 10,870 on GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 10,870 on Air Europa Club
- 10,870 on MEA Cedar Miles
- 9,060 on Garuda Indonesia GarudaMiles
- 9,060 on Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 9,060 on Xiamen Airlines Egret Club
- 9,060 on Vietnam Golden Lotus Plus
- 9,060 on China Airlines Dynasty Flyer
- 9,060 on Czech Airlines OK Plus
- 9,060 on Aerolineas Argentinas Plus
- 9,060 on Korean Air Skypass
- 9,060 on Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 9,060 on Saudia Alfursan
- 9,060 on Aeroflot Bonus
It is THE dream destination in the USA. The 5 districts of New York City offer more than any other metropolis in the world. And due to the high number of flights to New York, it is usually the cheapest way to get to the USA.
The Best Time to Travel
The best travel time with moderate temperatures is from April to June and from September to November. Summers can bring heat waves with high humidity. Winters are often snowy and very cold.
From the airport to the city
New York City is served by three commercial airports: John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport in Queens (probably the most famous), Newark Intl. Airport in Newark, New Jersey (which is not located in NYC, but serves the metropolitan area just like the others) and LaGuardia Airport also in Queens (which is closest to the city).
John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport
Public transport: From Manhattan by subway or LIRR to Jamaica (price varies from $2.75 – $10.00), continue with AirTrain to JFK ($6). Travel time 45 – 60 minutes.
Taxi: To Manhattan $52.50 (+ $5.50 toll), 45 – 90 minutes depending on traffic.
Newark Intl. Airport
Public transport: Almost $20 with a combination of AirTrain Newark and NJ Transit to Penn Station. Almost 45 minutes drive.
Taxi: To Manhattan $50 – $70 (+ $8 toll), journey time 35 – 60 minutes depending on traffic.
Public transport: LaGuardia is only served by buses, these are slow and don’t have much space to store luggage, but with $2,75 they are very cheap.
Taxi: To Manhattan $20 – $30, journey time 15 – 30 minutes depending on traffic.
All Dealz for New York