Opportunities: Even More Jan. 2022 & New Feb. 2022
Job announcement: Advocate or Senior Advocate for East and Southern Africa, Refugees International [info]
- No application deadline indicated.
Seminar: Asylum and illegality: Protecting refugees or criminalising asylum-seeking?, 12 January 2022 [info]
- Focuses on the UK.
Lecture: Development aid to obstruct refugee movement, 13 January 2022 [info]
Call for registration: Teaching Migration and Asylum Law and Policy: Conference and Workshop, 18 January 2022 [info]
- Register by 14 January 2022.
Job announcement: Consultancy to develop guiding principles on migrants' rights in Africa [info]
- Submit proposals before 15 January 2022.
Call for registration: 2nd Research Conference on Forced Displacement, Online, 20-22 January 2022 [info]
- Register by 18 January 2022.
Seminar: Borders and (im)Mobility along Migration Routes, 18 January 2022 [info]
Seminar series: Race, Borders, and Global (Im)mobility, 19 January-9 March 2022 [info]
- The first seminar on 19 January 2022 will focus on "Immigration Controls, Captivity and Reproductive Injustice in Britain: Punishing illegalised migrant women from the Global South and separating children from their mothers."
Call for applications: Request for Concept Notes for Humanitarian Research [info]
- Submission deadline is 20 January 2022.
Job announcement: Legal Officer, European Network on Statelessness [info]
- Apply by 21 January 2022.
Seminar series: Rupture and Reconciliation in Contexts of Displacement, 26 January-9 March 2022 [info]
- The first seminar on 26 January 2022 will focus on "Social Cohesion as a Humanitarian Objective."
Call for applications: 2022 Julia Taft Refugee Fund [info]
- Open to registered non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with at least two years of experience working in Kenya. Apply by 28 January 2022.
Call for applications: Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs to Refer Eligible Refugees to the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program [info]
- Submission deadline is 28 January 2022.
Request for proposals: Production of high-quality audio-visual materials (videos, podcasts and photos) in the field of migrant return and sustainable reintegration [info]
- Submit proposals by 28 January 2022.
Job announcement: Policy Officer (Displacement & Durable Solutions), East African Centre for Forced Migration [info]
- Apply by 31 January 2022.
Call for applications: MA in Refugee Protection and Forced Migration Studies, Refugee Law Initiative [info]
- The next deadline for applications is 1 February 2022.
CFP: Anthropology in Action [info]
- Contributions sought for a special issue on "Immigrants as Reverse Anthropologists: Observing the Centre from the Margins." Submit abstracts by 1 February 2022.
Webinar: Dissertation Research Grants, Russell Sage Foundation, 1 February 2022 [info]
- Note: Two of RSF's priority areas focus on immigration.
Policy research talk: Out of the Shadows: The Impact of Amnesties on the Lives of Migrants, 8 February 2022 [info]
- Focuses on Venezuelans in Colombia.
Seminar: ‘All friends together…?’: International cooperation in the asylum field, 9 February 2022 [info]
- Focuses on the UK.
CFP: Forced Migration Review [info]
- Contributions sought for a themed issue on "Knowledge, voice and power." The deadline for submissions is 15 February 2022.
CFP: Decolonising Global Migration Law Workshop, 10 June 2022 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 February 2022.
Source: fm cab