Opportunity or Challenge: Planning & Programming with an Eye on People
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 2:00PM EST | 1 Hour | 1 CPE
2022 is fast approaching and it is shaping up to be another year of challenge and opportunity. In such uncertain times planning and program management are critical to the success of any organization. Coordinating multiple projects across a program or multiple programs, implementing policies to comply with new congressional direction and executing the President’s guidance are all difficult tasks. A change in one area ripples across the entire program.
The pandemic added fuel fire that was already during around innovation, by forcing leaders to take risks in areas they had been hesitant to do so. It also allowed team members to work remotely, demonstrate they could do so with no loss of production and have work/life balance. The alignment of those two occurrences means that there may be no turning back. How do leaders across agencies leverage tools and talent to make the challenge an opportunity?
- Define actions to assess future of work plans and agency priorities.
- Delineate steps to plan the current project landscape and out-year projections.
- Outline measures to that you might be planning to elevate the employee experience and customer outcomes.
- Identify mechanisms for adapting resource allocations as real-time events change projections as other priorities emerge.
Accreditation: Participants can earn 1 CPE credit in Business Management & Organization.*
* To receive CPE credit you must arrive on time and participate in the surveys throughout the webinar. Certificates will be e-mailed to registrants. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 50 minutes equals 1 CPE. By providing your contact information to us, you agree: (i) to receive promotional and/or news alerts via email from Federal News Network and our third party partners, (ii) that we may share your information with our third party partners who provide products and services that may be of interest to you and (iii) that you are not located within the European Economic Area.
CART (communication access realtime translation) provides instant accessibility for all participants by delivering the spoken word as a realtime stream of text.
- CART feed can be viewed on desktop, laptop, tablet or Smartphone.
- After opening CART link, resize and move the text box anywhere on the screen.
- Click the tabs at the top of the text box and choose your font, font size, font color and background color.
- Click the Transcript tab at the top of the text box at any time to view event transcript.
- Close transcript to return to live CART.
Our CART services are provided by Home Team Captions. All of our CART captioners hold, at minimum, the CCP (Certified CART Provider) certification, or higher, from NCRA (National Court Reporters Association.)
To view the CART feed for this webinar: Register for this webinar, login from the link provided, and click on the CART Tab and click the link to begin using CART.
Chief Experience Officer (CXO),
United States Air Force
Kevin Brooks (moderator)
Principal Digital Strategist,
DoD & US Intelligence Community,