Fake it till you make it, just like Amar and Prem in Andaz Apna Apna
1. When you want to show your manager that you can handle any situation like a boss. Including the annual audit.
2. When you suck up to your donor.
3. When you suck up to the minister’s secretary who can get you that meeting you’ve been waiting for, for the past six months.
4. When you fake camaraderie with a co-worker you dislike to please the bosses. Come on, we all do it.
5. When you meet your match at a conference.
6. Pretending to share when you’re actually just trying to cut costs.
7. When you’re invited to be the keynote speaker at a conference, but only have two years of relevant work experience.
8. THE elevator pitch
9. When you’re trying to impress a colleague whom you secretly have a crush on.
10. When you have become so good at faking it, that people will believe pretty much anything you tell them.
The post Fake it till you make it, just like Amar and Prem in Andaz Apna Apna appeared first on India Development Review (IDR).