Reasoning Test for IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam set – 11
- Study the following information and answer the question:
Rakesh starts walking towards north direction from point Ax, and walks 18 m to reach at point Bx. From point Bx he takes two consecutive left turns and walks 6 m and 9 m respectively and reach at point Dx. From point Dx he walks in east direction and walks 12 m to reach at point Ex, then finally takes a left turn and walks 17 m to reach point Fx.
What is the direction of point Ex with respect to point Ax?North eastSouthSouth EastWestNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between point Fx to point Bx?
12 m10 m15 m18 mNone of theseOption B
- What is the direction of point Dx with respect to point Fx?
SouthSouth westNorth WestNorth EastNone of theseOption B
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight friends i.e. Priyanka, Queen, Riya, Shivani, Taruna, Udita, Varsha and Weom are born in different months i.e. January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August. Each of them likes different colours i.e. Ruby, White, Gamout, Green, Pale, Olive, Yale and Beige. All information is not necessarily in the same order.Three persons born between Riya and the one who likes Pale, both persons born in month having 31 days. Queen born in July and likes Gamout. The person who likes Green born just before the one who likes Olive. Riya does not like Olive. Only two persons born between Taruna and the one who likes Yale. Equal number of persons born before the one who likes Beige and after the one who likes Gamout. Taruna born in month having 31 days and before the person who likes Yale. Udita born before Shivani and after Weom but not just before and after. Taruna does not born in May. Priyanka born in the month having 31 days and does not like Ruby. Two persons born between Priyanka and the one who likes White. Shivani does not like White.
How many persons were born in between Weom and Queen?413Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Taruna born in which of the following month?
- Who among the following person were born in May?
RiyaWeomUditaShivaniNone of theseOption E
- Who among the following person like Olive colour?
UditaPriyalShivaniTarunaNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following combination is true?
Priyal-PaleQueen-WhiteVarhsa-GreyWeom-RubyAll are trueOption A
- In each of the questions given below some statements are followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a)All G is B.
b)Only a few R is G.
c)Only a few P is R.
a) Some P is G is a possibility.
b)Some R is B.If a followsIf b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption D
a)Some T is L.
b)All L is G.
c)Only a few G is M.
a) Some M is T.
b) No T is M.If a followsIf b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption C