Reasoning Test for IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Exam set – 16
- Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight friends are living on eight different floors of an eight storey building, in such a way ground floor is numbered as 1 and the top floor is numbered as 2. Each freind has different number of copies (all copies are in increasing order from bottom to top that means a freind have lowest number of copies lives on 1st floor and the person who has highest number of copies lives on 8th floor). The one who has maximum number of copies is not more than 40.Only three persons are live between Diksha and Elli, who has less number of copies than Diksha. Farah has four copies more than Diksha. Garima lives on an odd numbered floor and has just half number of copies than Caryl. Banya has number of copies which is square of an odd number and five times of the number of copies Akansha has. Elli has number of copies which is square of an even number. More than three persons are living in between Farah and Akansha. Only one person lives between Himani and Garima. Garima has 8 copies less than Himani. Caryl has more copies than Farah and Banya. Farah has 20 copies more than Elli. Himani has three copies more than Banya.
How many copies does Caryl have?4035384244Option A
- What is the difference between the number of copies have Diksha and Banya?
- Who among the following lives on 5th floor?
BanyaDikshaAkanshaHimaniCannot be determinedOption D
- The friend who has 36 number of copies lives on which floor?
- How many friends are live in between Diksha and the one who has 16 copies?
3125None of theseOption A
- In each of the questions below are given some statements followed by some Conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even, if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a)Only a few M is S.
b)No S is T,
c)All T is M.
a)Some M are not S.
b) No M is T.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A
a)All B are T.
b)All T are C.
c)Some T are N.
a)Some B are N.
b) No N is B.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption C
a)Some H are C.
b)All C are W.
c)All W is S.
a) Some W are H.
b)Some S are H.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption D
a)Only a few G are M.
b)Only a few M are O.
c)All O are A.
a) Some G are A is possibility.
b) Some M are A is possibility.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption A
a)No S is E.
b)All E is G.
c)No G is F.
a)Some G are not S.
b) Some E are not F.Only a followsOnly b followsEither a or b followsBoth a and b followsNeither a nor b followsOption D