SIGN UP NOW: Leaders and climate activists from the World Economic Forum and more discuss sustainable solutions
- For businesses, taking action on climate change requires moving from strategy to action.
- Leaders in the finance and CPG sectors will share how to make actionable outcomes that will tackle climate change.
- On April 20, 2021, Insider is hosting a free virtual event at noon ET, featuring speakers from the World Economic Forum and Deloitte.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
There's work to be done in the fight against climate change.
Insider's virtual event "Act to Impact: Keeping our Promises to the Planet," presented by Deloitte, takes place Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders from large corporations in the finance and CPG sectors, climate activists and experts, artists and scholars, as well as climate tech changemakers.
Session will discuss actionable and measurable outcomes, advanced sustainable solutions across sectors, how transformative technologies can help take action forward and what part art and society at large play in the climate change movement.
- Punit Renjen, CEO, Deloitte Global
- Professor Klaus Schwab, Founder & Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum
- Elizabeth Yeampierre, Executive Director of UPROSE and Co-chair of the Climate Justice Alliance
- Rodger Voorhies, Global Growth & Opportunity Division, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- and more!
Don't forget to subscribe to Insider's new newsletter launching April 22, "Insider Sustainability," a biweekly source of essential stories about climate action and the planet's future. Sign up here.