Slow Cooker Beef Tips Over Rice
This recipe is a go-to for our family! The adults love it, the kids love it and it’s a super easy meal to prepare before you head off to work for the day. I hope you enjoy it!
A note before you start your prep: I like to use the Pioneer brand 2 cup Brown gravy mix for this recipe. I have tried a ton of gravy packets and this one is the best!
First things first, you will want to cut up a 2lb beef roast into 1 inch cubes. I like to use a chuck, eye or rump roast. An eye roast works great, since they don’t have a ton of hard fat on them.
Next, combine all of your ingredients in the bowl of a 7-quart slow cooker. Mix to combine.
Cook covered in your slow cooker on low for 8 hours. Serve over hot, white rice and enjoy!!!
This is a go-to recipe for us on those especially busy weeks. It’s great to have leftovers, too!
Beef Tips Over Rice
- 2 pounds Beef Roast cut into 1 inch cubes
- 16 oz Mushrooms
- 1 Can cream of mushroom soup 10.75-ounce
- 1 Packet Pioneer 2 Cup brown gravy mix
- 1 Beef bullion cube
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Medium onion chopped
- Cut up a 2lb beef roast into 1 inch cubes. (I use either a chuck, eye or rump roast. We find that eye roasts work great as they don't have a ton of hard fat on them.)
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl of a 7-quart slow cooker and mix to combine.
- Cook covered on low for 8 hours.
- Serve over hot white rice.