Sugarpill Liquid Lip Colors Swatches
Hello beautiful creatures! Today I’m sharing my Sugarpill Liquid Lip Colors swatches with you. Because of lockdown, I had to purge a ton of my liquid lipsticks. I tossed anything that smelled off or seemed dried out. Sugarpill recently had a Pink sale, which I used to pick up Luvbug and Sumbunny. This seemed like the perfect opportunity to share my remaining collection with you.
About my Skin Tone
I have a very fair neutral to cool yellow undertone for my skin tone. My favorite foundation matches right now are as follows:
- Juvia’s Place Shade Stick Foundation in Tokyo
- Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator in 10 Ultra Fair Neutral
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick in Angel Food
- Milk Makeup Flex Foundation Stick in Porcelain
- Marc Jacobs Extra Shot Caffeine Foundation in Light 110
- Nyx Born to Glow Radiant Foundation in Pale
You can see swatches of how these foundations look on me in this foundation swatch roundup.
I take my swatch photos outdoors in direct sunlight and indoors next to a window with indirect sunlight.
Sugarpill Liquid Lip Colors Swatches
- Row 1 – Luvbug – Sumbunny – Sub-Zero
- Row 2 – Strange Love – Vertigo – U4EA
- Row 3 – Truth or Dare – Hijinx – Shiver
- Row 4 – Trinket – Next – Pillow Fight
Shade Descriptions for my Sugarpill Liquid Lip Colors Swatches
- Luvbug – Bright blue-based red loaded with sparkles
- Sumbunny – Metallic rosy lavender
- Sub-Zero – Blackened navy blue infused with multi-dimensional teal sparkles
- Strange Love – Deep metallic oxblood red with sparkle.
- Vertigo – Muted smoky purple infused with multi-dimensional teal sparkles
- U4EA – (Euphoria) is a super saturated, darkened matte teal
- Truth or Dare – Blackened burgundy with purple and gold sparkles.
- Hijinx – Deep berry infused with multi-dimensional teal sparkles
- Shiver – Perfect cobalt blue with subtle metallic sheen.
- Trinket – Creamy matte mauve infused with luminous golden sparkles that shine brighter as the formula sets
- Next – Rosy pale nude with rainbow sparkles
- Pillow Fight – Dusty mauve with purple, silver, and gold sparkles.
Liquid Lip Color Thoughts
Luvbug is new for me. I love bright blue-based reds. These types of colors pop against my fair skin and make my teeth look whiter. Sumbunny is a very pretty metallic lavender that sort of feels like a cooler-toned version of Trinket.
Sub-Zero is one of my all-time favorite teal blues! It’s a blackened navy blue base with teal sparkles. U4EA is a deep teal blue matte. I love teal blues and this one is no exception. Shiver (discontinued) is a metallic cobalt blue.
Strange Love (discontinued) will probably not last me much longer, but it’s still not dead yet. I adore deep metallic oxbloods. Truth or Dare is a beautiful blackened burgundy with sparkles. It’s a slightly deeper version of Strange Love and a good replacement shade.
Vertigo is a muted smoky purple with teal sparkles. I’m addicted to teal, so love that Sugarpill uses it as an accent in loads of lip colors. This shade reminds me of a deeper version of the old Kim Chi lip color. Hijinx is a deep, vivid berry with teal sparkles.
Trinket is a warm mauve with gold sparkles. Next is a warm rosy nude with rainbow sparkles. Pillow Fight is a mauve with sparkles.
What I love about the Sugarpill liquid lip colors formula is that it doesn’t dry out my lips. It’s a very comfortable matte liquid lipstick formula that lasts all day with minimal wear for me. I prefer the metallic or sparkly finishes to pure matte, and Sugarpill doesn’t disappoint with their sparkles!
What do you look for in a liquid lip color? Do you love the Sugarpill Liquid Lip Colors? Let me know!
Other Sugarpill Features
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow Rainbow
- New Pressed Eyeshadows
- Pink Capsule Collection
- Orange Capsule Collection
- C2 Neutrals Tutorial
- Bold Red Duochrome C2 Tutorial
- Goth Capsule Makeup Collection