The future of influencers and retail
This is an exciting week because I’m re-launching The Marketing Companion podcast with a new twist.
Instead of a regular co-host, I’ll have six different marketing geniuses rotating through that co-host slot over the next year …
The Marketing Companions
- Mathew Sweezey is a director of marketing for Salesforce and the author of The Context Marketing Revolution.
- Dennis Yu is former Yahoo!, former American Airlines, CEO of BlitzMetrics, AdWeek contributor.
- Keith Reynold Jennings is vice president of community impact for Jackson Healthcare.
- Brooke Sellas is the founder of B Squared Media.
- Amanda Russell is a professor at Northwestern University and the University of Texas and the author of The Influencer Code
- Jay Acunzo is former ESPN, former Hubspot, podcast guru, author of Break the Wheel.
Yes, this is going to be great.
We kick off the new Marketing Companion Era with Mathew Sweezey. A few months ago, Mathew visited me at my home in Tennessee. For hours, we sat by a fire pit overlooking the lake, solving the problems of the marketing world. Every 10 minutes I said, “I wish we were recording this!”
Well, we finally did.
Our first show is wide-ranging, covering TikTok, getting stoned with customers (or not), and the latest Facebook doo-doo.
But the door swings wide open when our conversation turns to the future of influencer marketing. In short, it might be everything. We brainstorm what the intersection of retail and influence might look like and you won’t want to miss this crazy discussion! All you have to do is click here:
Other ways to enjoy our podcast
- Try this! “Alexa, play the latest episode of The Marketing Companion.”
- Click here to download the latest episode or subscribe on iTunes
- Listen to us on iHeart Radio
- Find us on Google Play
- Find the podcast on Stitcher
- Complete Marketing Companion Episode Guide
- The Marketing Companion YouTube channel
Please support our extraordinary sponsor. Our content is free because of their generosity.
Understanding your marketing video’s performance can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Vidyard’s online video marketing platform is a magnet for your needle. Host all your videos, measure their impact and integrate them into your email, content, and digital marketing strategies. This is the video CRM solution! All Marketing Companion fans can click here to try Vidyard today, for free.