Upcoming Webinar – The Journey Through Pandemia: Where are we now? How close are we to getting out?
It has been almost two years since the appearance of COVID-19 changed life as we know it. This far in, we seem to have more questions than answers. To help us on our journey through the new world of Pandemia, join a panel of experts from the medical, Orthodox religious, and legal disciplines to guide us in getting answers in a 90-minute webinar with live Q&A. Attendance is limited, so register today! Recordings of the webinar will be available, so check back for links when available.
Date: Sunday, January 9th
Time: 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern
Among the topics covered in this 90 minute presentation featuring live Q&A:
- Are the COVID vaccines necessary, safe, and effective?
- All the COVID vaccines in the US have links to aborted fetal cells, are they moral for Orthodox Christians to take?
- What is the current legal status of mandates, and how can we navigate them going forward?
- Will boosters work, and does repeated injection raise the chances of side effects?
- If you have taken a vaccine, can you get a religious exemption for the upcoming boosters?
- What are ethical, effective treatments for COVID-19?
- Can you detoxify your body if you have taken a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Do Christians have a moral obligation to take the vaccines, wear masks, and take other steps to protect others?
- Pastorally, how can Orthodox Christians confront the fear of death, hysteria, depression, anxiety, drug addiction, and other surging social problems?
- Are the vaccines and vaccine passports mentioned in prophecy? If so, how can we make sense of it all?
- Have mitigations such as lockdowns, masking, social distancing been effective at “stopping the spread” and/or reducing deaths? What have been the impacts of these attempts to battle a virus?
- How should the Orthodox Church respond to demands from civil authority such as checking vaccine status, mask mandates, and attendance limits?
- How are limits on the free exercise of religion legal, and what can we do about them in court?
- Are we seeing a shift back towards sanity among medical professionals, among the clergy, and in the legal / political arena?
Don’t delay. Live attendance is limited, so register today!