We Are Hiring!
Are you looking for a change? Why not join our awesome team and make a difference to healthcare professionals around the world.
As a team we are passionate about having a lasting impact on improving the practice of rehabilitation professionals around the world. This is why were are proud to be part of the incredible ReLAB-HS project where we will play a crucial role in workforce development.
Specifically we are going to create and implement a stunning new model of how we train and educate rehab professionals of today and the future. The work we are doing now will shape the rehab space for years to come.
As part of the project we are in need of new team members to help deliver our ambitious plan, check out the roles listed below to find out how to apply and what the jobs involve.
- Education and Workforce Development Specialist Consultancy (Ukraine)
- Education and Workforce Development Specialist Consultancy (Uganda)
- Education and Workforce Development Specialist Consultancy (Pakistan) – coming soon
- Course Presenter (Topic Specialist in any topic)
- Rehabilitation Faculty (Occupational therapist; Speech & Language Specialist)
- Language Translators (Arabic; Polish; Italian; German; Russian; Ukrainian)
- Partnerships Manager
Working with us
Physiopedia’s vision is a world where every person recognises the value of rehabilitation and has access to quality rehabilitation care, and we are on a mission to help achieve this by providing universal, inclusive, and equitable access to all rehabilitation knowledge. The free online evidence-based knowledge resource and related education and professional development platform are used globally by rehabilitation professionals and stakeholder organisations to advance clinical skills and service delivery.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Our distributed team are spread out all over the world and everyone works from the location they choose. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in. As part of the Physiopedia team you will:
- May have other related work. All our positions are part-time enabling the team to continue other work in other aspects of their chosen career should they wish.
- Know that you are making a difference by making best clinical practice knowledge available to thousands of rehabilitation therapists and their millions of patients worldwide.
- Have full access to Physioplus for all your continuing education and professional development needs.
- Join us at conferences and team gatherings.
- Play on sunshine days and make up for it with long rainy days in the office.
- Have fun and make a difference with us!