WIPocalypse Update for February

Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House
Hello!  This is my February WIPocalypse post.  Things have been pretty brutal here the past few months, but I still managed a bit of progress since my last update.

I stitched on (my favorite) "Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Haunted House". I am adding the back stitching to the roof and bedroom, on which I completed the cross stitching.  So I am moving right along.

I also stitched a bit on "Berry Patch Rooster".  I have made a lot of progress with this one and plan to keep on going.
 This month I had a request for a pattern featuring a camel ... so I whipped up this chart: "Scenic Camel", which I am sharing on my hobby site as a free chart.

I did finish my "Linen & Threads 2020 Mystery Sampler" the first week of January - I just hadn't posted since December.  So here it is:
 And I stitched a little Halloween ornament in January:
I do think I will try the "March one stitch per day challenge".  Most likely I will keep working on my "Berry Patch Rooster".  I would love to have a finish soon!

Question of the Month: In honor of “Leap Year,” tell the story of a time you had to make some sort of a “leap” in stitching – taking the chance on a new style of stitching, attending a meetup or class, etc.  

My latest leap would be the leap into fabric dyeing that I made last year.  I hadn't ever dyed fabric using actual dye. Just a few coffee and tea experiments.  However, I has terrific results using a small tie-dye kit when I dyed the fabric for my "Linen & Threads Sampler" (shown above).  I loved it so much that I took a chance on the fabric from my Bothy Threads kit (it was originally a pale blue), and couldn't be happier with how it turned out!

That's about all for this update.  
Happy Stitching!
Source: chaosatlanta

WIPocalypse Update for February