Oppo had started Android 11 based ColorOS 11 beta testing for its two-year-old smartphone, OPPO Reno 10x Zoom back at the end of January 2021. While the update started for devices carrying firmware version C.33 or C.22. Presently, the Chinese giant is rolling another Beta build as ColorOS 11.1 to Reno 10x Zoom.
The latest build for Oppo Reno 10X Zoom brings version number CPH1919_11_F.40 that weighs approximately 1.21GB. The beta build enhances the system’s stability and performance. Moreover, it fixes communication issues, fixes slow-motion video, 48MP camera issue, and much more which is listed below:
- Improved system performance in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where sound effects would not take effect when you switched between Dolby Atmos sound modes for music playback.
- Fixed an issue where your phone screen would keep turned on during a call when you held the phone near your ear.
- Optimized Night mode.
- Fixed an issue where a recorded slow-motion video would stutter when played.
- Fixed an issue where 48 MP would be unavailable when “Al scene enhancement” was turned on.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would crash when you switched between stickers in Sticker mode
Though the beta update is currently rolling out only in some Asian markets, it is expected to reach other regions soon.
Oppo Reno 10X Zoom
Oppo launched Reno 10X Zoom in April 2019 with Snapdragon 855 chipset, Octa-core CPU, and Adreno 640 GPU with Android 9.0 (Pie) on board. The phone features an AMOLED 6.6-inch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 shield.
It is available in 128 GB + 6 GB RAM, 256 GB + 6 GB RAM, 256 GB + 8 GB RAM and 256 GB + 12 GB RAM storage variants. It offers an expandable memory option via microSD card slot.
In terms of camera, it houses a triple rear camera module consisting of 48 MP wide + 13 MP periscope telephoto + 8 MP ultrawide sensors. For selfies, it carries a motorized pop-up 16 MP wide camera with LED flash.