Some big news today from the PES 2017 camp: we’re proud to announce a premium partnership with one of the greatest teams on the planet, FC Barcelona. To celebrate, I’ve brought some cool bits and pieces to share with you.
To begin with, there’s a brand new PES 2017 trailer showcasing the Catalan giants represented ever so faithfully in the game, with our Team and Player ID systems perfectly reflecting their playing style.
The trailer shows them off nicely, but we’ve also released a few screenshots, showcasing the advanced 3D photo-scanning techniques we’ve used to implement incredibly realistic looking faces and expressions of key FC Barcelona players. They’re a thing of beauty!
Finally, here’s a bit more PES 2017 information on how our partnership with FC Barcelona will enhance the game when it’s released in Europe on 15th September 2016:
- Exclusive rights to recreate FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium.
- The club’s famed offensive, playing style will be fully implemented, as will the club anthem ‘Himno’.
- In-game versions of FC Barcelona’s historical kits.
- Special promotions in myClub mode that will allow you to add FC Barcelona stars such as Lionel Messi, Neymar Jr and Luis Suarez to your squads.
- FC Barcelona Legends available in myClub.
Also, just for you PlayStation fans, we’re happy to announce the FCB Edition (see artwork below) and the opening of digital pre-orders on the PlayStation Store. Get ready to #controlreality
As you can probably tell, we’re very excited by this premium partnership and hope you’re looking forward to trying out the incredible, iconic playing style of Messi and the rest of the FC Barcelona team. See you on the pitch at Camp Nou!
The post PES 2017 – FC Barcelona partnership unveiled, plus all-new trailer appeared first on PlayStation.Blog.Europe.