ERP stands for enterprise resource planning, pharmaceutical specific ERP software is the best and effective way to identify and track down every single ingredient, active agent and raw material from receipt through processing, packaging and shipping to the consumer location. ERP had been proved to be the best software solution to pharmaceutical industry from inventory to stock management till date.
Choosing ERP pharma helps in maintaining a track of raw material or active ingredient from receipt, product delivery. So, it must be chosen wisely according to the ability to adapt for unique manufacturing process.
ERP Pharma and its benefits:
• Aids in producing safe and cost effective drugs: it is an affordable and effective tool. A full featured ERP provides full support to manufacturing medicine through real-time information of active ingredients required for R&D formulation. It also documents batch recipes by making a record of composition and quantity of ingredient a drug need. Thus, Stock Management Software UK satisfies falsified medicine directive and quality control.
• It is automatic and keep track of entire supply chain.
• Inventory management and stock management software.
Automated modules help in batch analysis, active agent analysis, leading to continuous manufacturing and updated stock management.
• Streamlined operation linking all departments for high productivity and increased profit.
• Keep track of batch production, sales, purchase, inventory, stock management, quality check and quality assurance (QA & QC), accounting and reporting and, of course finance.
Because of such incredible performance pharma ERP, it has become popular among all:
Bulk drug manufacturing.
So, the main task performed are:
R&D Formulation, inventory, planning, production, QA & QC, Costing, stock management & update, sales & purchase. It’s dramatic that a single software is capable of performing all the tasks with ease. It not only effectively manage the manufacturing and distribution of life saving drugs according to guidelines nut, also document inventory and stock management processes that are essential for manufacturing business. This tool can thus make a big difference by automated and sophisticated use in pharmaceuticals in UK.