This key role within the Cards Business is responsible for tracking & driving four key variables of cards P&L – ENR, ANR, Revenue & Cost. This incumbent will thus drive full spectrum portfolio actions and will also monitor variables such as fee, overall revenue & cost for cards P & L, tracking segment level P&L, revenue leakage prevention etc. The incumbent will also thus take corrective portfolio based actions.
- Create a robust framework to track cards portfolio revenue and costs. Based on regular monitoring of trends, take proactive measures to enhance revenue and optimize costs.
- Work with Business Planning & Analysis, Other departments like card ops, risk et al and colleagues from product & usage teams within card business to create a segment level P&L for key segments of card customers. Take proactive measures to improve segment level as well as account level profitability.
- To work closely with Business Planning & Analysis as well as product and usage teams to identify the right target and to create the right pricing mechanisms based on risk adjusted yield objectives around fees and APR.
- To understand underlying factors driving revolving rate and to ensure that the portfolio has a healthy flow of high yield revolvers. To work closely with the risk team and use bureau data as well as behavioural score to optimize the eligible universe from a risk reward perspective for all portfolio actions.
- Monitor new age digital trends & provide insights on channel level profitability metrics for cards business.
Bachelor/ Master Degree (Business Administration) with very high acumen for numbers and analysis.
At least 3-5 years of solid experience in either Big 4 Accounting firms directly handling financial services portfolios or in functions such as Finance or BP&A of banks.
Complete understanding of the cards P&L, segment dynamics, risk and reward metrics for cards business. Specialized understanding of the cards P&L and of portfolio products and the portfolio P&L.
4. Other requirements
Influencing, negotiating, driving, leading.
- Working time: Permanent
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
3B Floor, Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo, Dist. 4, HCMC
Company size: 10.000 - 15.000
Contact person: Cao Hồng Tâm