We are excited to announce MS Power BI users can now leverage our Amazon Advertising data integration. The will unlock access to critical Amazon Advertising performance data within the Microsoft Power BI.
Why Microsoft Power BI users want to tap into Amazon Advertising data
The highest-performing sellers on Amazon drive performance by taking advantage of a key resource available to them, Amazon Advertising performance data. These leading sellers recognize that data is the key to unlocking insights that drive purchases, optimize Ad spend, target special offers, and promotions.
With the Openbridge Amazon Advertising data pipeline Power BI users now have a fast, code-free opportunity to tap into the performance data the pros are using. Our Amazon Advertising data pipeline delivers Power BI users a zero administration, full automated feeds for reports and dashboards. Power BI users can create reports without the hassle of technical development, APIs, or implementation teams.
Who is Power BI + Amazon Advertising For?
For data-driven advertisers using Power BI, our service will supply data to measure the impact of advertising investments so they can plan with confidence, optimize spend, and measure marketing strategies. This is a perfect solution for an Amazon seller central and vendor central team that;
- Want to calculate return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Uncover the advertising cost of sales (ACOS)
- Want access and ownership of their data to create a 360 view of their customer and marketing investments
- Looking to optimize AMZ Advertising investments while creating efficiencies with internal systems
- Who want to quickly connect Power BI business analytics with AMZ Advertising data
- Want to consolidate their AMZ Advertising with other paid media data in a private cloud data warehouses like Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, Google BigQuery and Snowflake.
What Amazon Advertising data do we deliver to Power BI users?
Our Amazon Advertising service provides performance data for Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Stores, display ads, videos ads, as well as ads within the Amazon DSP. This covers a broad array of Ad related activities like relevant keywords, search ads, product display ads, sponsored product ads, and many others. There are seven specific data feeds for Advertising data for use with Power BI;
- Ad Group
- Product Ads (Note: This is available for Sponsored Products only)
- ASINs (Note: This is available for Sponsored Products only.)
- Product Attribute Targeting
- Sponsored Brands
You will get access to all the data Amazon provides via its reporting API. This includes campaign and performance data for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands. Our services handle all the coding, processing, loading, and programmatic access for campaign management and reporting. This results in nine tables that we route and load to your private warehouse or data lake.
You will notice two main buckets, Sponsored Brands (1,2,3) and Sponsored Products (4,5,6,7,8,9). Each is denoted in the table names with “_sp_” (Sponsored Products) and “_hsa_” (Sponsored Brands).
What Can You Do With Power BI + Amazon Advertising?
With Amazon Advertising data in your data lake or data warehouse, you will unlock new opportunities to optimize your paid media investments with Power BI;
- Measure Advertising investments: Accurately measure the impact of ad campaigns — whether they run on Amazon or third-party sites and apps
- Understand where to optimize: Dig into data about detailed page views, Bidding strategies, product sales, similar products, landing page, Subscribe & Save subscriptions, and other Amazon metrics.
- Create 360 retail insights: Fuse Ad data with shopping activity around your products before, during, and after your campaign to see the correlation to advertising efforts.
Pairing Power BI with Amazon Advertising data provides a powerful way to automate, scale, and optimize advertising performance insights.
Get Started Today
Openbridge has unlocked the Amazon Advertising data source so you can get it into your data warehouse in minutes.
Finally, your Power BI business intelligence software will get the fuel it needs by tapping into Amazon performance data critical to optimizing performance and accelerating sales growth.