Quin is a female-founded, digital health startup. Our app learns how people manage insulin and provides them with personalised guidance to enhance their wellbeing.
We use science, engineering and design to help people with diabetes who take insulin make the best possible decisions about their self-care.
We’re making an “on device” mobile app that learns how people with diabetes do their self-care and gives them personalised support, when they need it. We’re pushing the limits of the platform so that our users can trust we’ll give them the right response, regardless of their connectivity.
We are the most downloaded diabetes app in the UK & Ireland and are planning to roll the app out to the US this year.
We’re looking for a passionate, inquisitive Product Marketer who wants to make things happen now, rather than craft strategies for the next five years. You’ll do this by joining a growing, dynamic company and leading on marketing decisions within our product team.
We want to make life better for people with diabetes and need more of them to know we exist. Once potential users do know about us, how do we build an accessible, consumer-grade product that they trust, and keep them coming back? People with chronic conditions are essentially their own doctors, there is a landscape waiting to be defined as we uncover how technology can help with their self-care. As the sole Product Marketer within a cross-functional product team, you’ll help us find answers to questions like these.
We embrace big personalities, want to unleash people’s excellence, encourage vulnerability and preach love and respect for each other and our users. In exchange for your start-up moxie and talent, we can give you a voice that could have an enormous impact on our business, in a supportive environment where you’ll deliver great things, innovate and grow.
You will get to:
- Keep your ear to the ground, listen to the people we’re trying to reach and understand the needs behind what they express. You’ll articulate what we offer through researching, assimilating, conceiving & delivering targeted messaging.
- Develop in-app messaging.
- You will help determine how we use behaviour change methodologies, psychosociology and psychoeconomics to foster the necessary mindset shift via efficient storytelling inside and outside the app. This we believe is key to help our users reach their goal of better health outcomes and decreased mental load.
- Upgrade Quin’s understanding of our users’ needs, their pain points and our competitive landscape. You’ll do this through market and user research, turning insight into positioning and customer-facing messaging.
- Support us in establishing our product market fit and communicating this to our users.
- Contribute to putting together the narrative for product-focused ads.
- Define the success metrics for long-term user-adoption, along with being responsible for measuring and communicating these to the business
- Take responsibility from announcement through to measuring adoption and LTV over time.
- Use all the digital marketing tactics in your toolkit (notifications, email, in-app functionality) as you think best across the user-journey so that features are easily discovered, understood and adopted, taking Quin’s user communications to the next level.
- A passion for our mission. You want to help solve a complex problem and make life better for people with diabetes. You’re fanatical about connecting with our audience, researching and understanding human behaviour
- Hustle. You get sad if you’re not multitasking and context-switching.
- Collaboration. Cross-functional and iterative, you’re instinctively agile and always looking for better, not perfection.
- Creativity. Your writing is clear, jargon-free and approachable and your ideas are grounded in execution. Your work will build the relationship we want to have with our users. You bring this clarity and creativity to all of your product-related content; whether you’re making product video or an onboarding campaign
- Passion. You are human focused and have a way with words
- Digital product knowledge. You know how apps get built because you’ve worked with product teams. But more importantly, you’re obsessed with our relationships with our phones and the consumer behaviours around them
- Spirit. You want space to make mistakes that you can learn from, that open debate, and solve interesting problems.
Quin challenges conventional thinking within the medical and pharmaceutical worlds. We work with a massively diverse set of user needs, turning human experience into science. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our product will be. To do that, we’ve created an environment where everyone can bring their whole selves to work, and we welcome applications from all.
In light of coronavirus, we’re adapting our recruiting process. We are still working towards making an offer for this role at the beginning of April and aiming for an early May start at the latest.
Interested? We’ve budgeted £45-£60,000 for this role. We also offer stock options and nurturing, progressive culture.