- Project Leader is responsible for managing projects with scope from more than 10 members.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed to make sure high quality of deliverable including managing expectations, changes, presenting, interfacing with vendors, customers.
- Build and manage schedule, resource, requirements, risk to ensure high quality, zero defect.
- Direct training, coaching, motivating development team.
- Vietnamese nationality
- University degree or higher
- At least 5 years of experiences in software development, 3 year experiences in manager position, having full commercial application development, PMP certification is prefer.
- Proven success in strategic management, leadership, planning and organizational skills required.
- Strong skills in negotiating services and software agreements with software and service vendors.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Technical experiences in DOTNET, Java, OpenSource (ruby, nodejs) application projects
- Technical experiences in AI related projects, Cloud projects, Mobile applications is a strong plus
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
- Work directly with international customers
- Professional and friendly global working environment;
- Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
- Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
- Competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
- Work-Life balance with flexible working time (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week, flexible lunch time); Additional special holiday.
- Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
Panasonic Vietnam Group
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Company size: 7000
Contact person: Recruiting Center