Mô tả công việc
- Manage information technology and computer systems including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
- Plan, organize, control, track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Participate in recruiting, training and coaching IT employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Kindly please contact Ms. Phượng - HR Manager at +84 911 509 833 or
- The detailed job description will be discussed in the interview with the Management Board.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same position of international 5-star Hotels/ Resorts.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science.
- Basic English and fluent native communication.
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Leadership & Management Skill, Staff – Motivation Skill, Problem solving Skill, Customer Service Skill, Effective Communication Skill.
- Be organized, detail oriented, dynamic, strongly creative with analytical thinking & passionate in leading, working & developing team members; have good attitude, team work building rapport, positive thinking and take challenges to work under pressure with can-do commitment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity & challenges to contribute in a large, world-class & professional working environment as well as todevelop in pioneering the establishment of a chain of other hospitality properties in Hung Thinh Corp.
-Welfare regimes and regulations on rights and responsibilities are clear and transparent.
Địa điểm làm việc
➢ Cam Hải Đông, Cam Lâm, Khánh Hòa - Cam Lâm (Khánh Hòa)
An Ninh Mạng
Tính chất công việc
Toàn thời gian
Yêu cầu về bằng cấp (tối thiểu)
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
3 - 5 năm