We are looking for Electrical Engineers who are willing to work for R&D Center in Thang Long II Industrial Zone, Hung Yen and will be mainly responsible for ONE of two roles with the detailed description as following:
* Hardware Designer:
• Develop hardware (PCB and related ones) for Refrigerators or Washing machines: make development schedule, design PCB, make samples, perform testing and implement with actual Refrigerator/ Washing Machine.
• Analyze market claims, bug.
• Create new functions related to PCB
* Software Developer:
• Develop embedded Software for Refrigerators or Washing Machines: make development schedule, make samples, perform testing and implement with actual Refrigerator/ Washing Machine
• Create new functions related to software programming
• Follow Waterfall process model when develop software
* Necessary skills:
• Strong computer proficiency is a must-have, especially MS office.
• Have good communication skills to collaborate with team members.
• Strong multi-tasking skills are essential.
• Be proactive, punctual, careful and ready to learn.
• Good at English or Japanese.
• Fresh graduate with a remarkable ability and good attitude is acceptable.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrics/ Electrical, Controlling and Automation, Mechatronics or related.
• Be familiar with PCB design (pattern, circuit, FCT, ICT, DIP, PCB production process).
• Have experience in CR5000 is advantageous.
• Having knowledge about hardware (PCB circuit, MCU, PWB) and related (Labview, NI equipment).
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunications or equivalent.
• Interested in embedded software development.
• Having knowledge of C programming
• Good at English.
• Health Insurance Package
• Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus twice a year
• 100% salary in probation time
• Life support, languages allowance (English & Japanese) etc.
• Various training courses by company and from Panasonic Group
• Company bus pick up from Hanoi (including Dong Anh, Soc Son)
• All Sundays & 02 Saturdays off per month
• Career development opportunity by internal recruiting program
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
Panasonic Vietnam Group
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Company size: 7000
Contact person: Recruiting Center