- Be responsibility for the development and growth of profitable market in assigned area for Cloud solution service ( focus Oracle NetSuite)
- Represent Netsuite in the finding, qualifying, quoting and selling of new opportunities.
- Develop the market: Execute sales strategies and achieve established quota in the assigned territory by identifying and closing business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling
- Building relationships with prospects, customers (e.g. CEO, CFO, COO) ensuring they are proactively engaged at the discovery stage of new opportunities.
- Own the services relationship and is responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction in order to help them quantify and achieve their business objectives;
- Owns the territories services pipeline and is responsible for both prospecting and closing services opportunities;
- Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize services depth and revenue opportunitiesSelling: Responsible for Oracle Netsuite full services by thoroughly assessing the customers’ needs and presenting appropriate services solutions;Maintain a thorough knowledge of Gimasys and Partner’s products and technology, as well as industry trends;
- Proactively maintain strong relationships with Sales team members and other Units in Gimasys (e.g. for cross-selling)
- Reporting of activities, including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the pipeline and results of prospecting activities;
- Supporting managerial, strategical and marketing activities of the Cloud sales in assigned area.
- Bachelor / MBA degree preferred
- Preferably at least 2 year senior position with responsibilities in sales consulting.
- Previous experience of a Software Vendor (SaaS preferred) along with ability to understand customer industry and core business processes to maximize value with Cloud solutions
- Strong risk management and mitigation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset being able to put yourself into the customers shoes and driving continuous improvement and optimization
- Ability to build relationships and lead consulting engagements through incisive questioning, clear communication and a professional trust building manner; strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult situations (technical + interpersonal) routinely sought after to address extremely complex, critical customer issues
- Innovative, embracing the new and drive innovations jointly with the customer
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make sound judgments
- Competitive salary, Sales Incentives
- Annual and extraordinary salary increase in case of excellent achievements.
- Be provided professional training from Gimasys Partner and Division.
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
Công ty TNHH GiMASYS
Thành lập vào tháng 3 năm 2004, Công ty Gimasys được hình thành bởi những thành viên có nhiều kinh nghiệm trong lĩnh vực tư vấn quản trị kinh doanh, triển khai các giải pháp CNTT và phát triển phần mềm nhằm tối ưu hóa nguồn lực của tổ chức và doanh nghiệp.
Trên chặng đường hình thành và phát triển, Gimasys đã trở thành đối tác chiến lược của nhiều tập đoàn công nghệ lớn trên thế giới. Năm 2011, Gimasys có thêm chi nhánh ở TP Hồ Chí Minh để cung cấp dịch vụ tại thị trường miền Nam. Hiện nay, Gimasys đã vươn lên trở thành đơn vị hàng đầu cung cấp dịch vụ và triển khai các hệ thống ERP và CRM trên nền tảng điện toán đám mây cho nhiều doanh nghiệp lớn.
Nhà 18, ngõ 259/5, Phố Vọng, Đống Đa
Contact person: HR Dept