We’re looking for experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team to be responsible for the deployment and maintenance of our projects
Your tasks will be as below:
- Deploying, maintaining and configure tooling to support continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines to ensure the availability, high performance & scalability, and also security
- Work with the development team to build, release and configuration management of running systems
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Azure cloud-based or AWS cloud-based platforms
- Experienced in scripting (e.g. Python) and automation
- Ability to work in a fast past multicultural 24/7 environment
- Experience with DB administration experience (MS SQL, MongoDB, Postgresql etc)
- Experience with Agile software development, project
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers etc
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
- Setup, configure and perform system operation tasks:
+ Monitor Cloud services, Implement disaster recovery solution
+ Unify, check and analyze log-files (access logs, application logs, system logs, database logs, …)
+ Resources monitoring and adjustment
+ Setup a new live / prod environment with automation tools.
+ Hands-on knowledge of one or more of the following Kuberetes/EKS, AKS, Docker, Kafka, Rancher, Microservice architecture, automated deployment tools and management of containerized applications
- Implement DevOps practices: Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible), automation build (Jenkins), CI/CD pipeline (Azure CodePipeline), monitoring (Zabbix),..
Why You'll Love Working at TPS?
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddie
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
TPS is a leading, highly diversified and pioneering software development provider in Viet Nam. We provide Software Development, Software Testing, Test Automation Development, and Software Maintenance services for North America, Europe, Japan, and Singapore enterprises.
We offer inventive Technology solutions with excellent services in various industries expertise such as E-Commerce Retail & Distribution, Travel & Hotel Portal, Healthcare, Finance & Insurance, Logistics & Transportation, Education & Software Vendor, etc,.
Waseco Building, Zone C, 3rd Floor, No.10 Pho Quang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Company size: 100-499
Contact person: Recruitment Team