We are looking for a dedicated and excellent Senior iOS Developer to join our dynamic, young and crazy team – leading Singaporean Live-streaming platform.
- To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Client Interaction
- To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- To generate wireframes.
- To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continue production of new versions of the application.
- To design solutions independently.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- 5 or more years of professional iOS development experience
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integrati
- Attractive salary package
- 12 annual leave and 18 paid-sick leave per year
- Modern, open and comfortable working environment
- Well-equipped entertainment room ( Table tennis, billiards, weight …)
- Creative and friendly colleagues, enthusiast and supportive management
- Free drink and snack
- Fruit party every Friday
- Birthday party, Teambuilding, Company trip, Year End party
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: 23 - 35
- Working time: Permanent
- Probationary period: 2 months
- Working time: 8:30a.m to 6p.m Monday to Friday
- Training opportunities: Have a chance to travel overseas for learning trip!!!
You come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There’s no fear of failure – we know that’s how innovation happens, and you’ll never be bored!
Offer attractive bonus structure based on performance
5 working days per week
1.5 hours rest time
Office situated in centralize location and close to amenities
Công Ty TNHH Play Fury Việt Nam
Play Fury is a Singapore-based IT studio that is dedicated in producing high quality mobile applications on various platforms.
We are committed and dedicated to create passion.
Our Belive Team powers some of the most popular livestreaming services in the world.
BeLive was founded in 2014 with the conviction that live video was going to be a communication staple for the next decade. In 2017, BeLive launched a mobile platform of the same name. The platform quickly gained popularity for it's alternative take on live video content with popular segments like Live Trivia and Live Shopping. It amassed more than a million downloads in less than 2 years.
The company launched BeLive Technology in early 2019, having seen demand for it's livestreaming services skyrocket after their partnerships with like-minded enterprises.
BeLive has offices in Singapore and Vietnam, and a heavily developer focused team of 40.
Samsung, Rakuten, L’ore’al Paris, SQUARE ENIX, GCOX, Lazada, CREATIVE LABS, OGX, Hunt The Mouse, Master Brain at Singapore, SCAPE,...
Số 133 Dương Bá Trạc, Phường 1, Quận 8
Company size: 25-90
Contact person: HR Dept