- The rise of fintech and e-commerce changed the way we think about finance, for both financial service professionals and consumers.
- The future of finance is here-with digital banking and cryptocurrency becoming the new normal.
- On June 8, 2021, Insider is hosting "The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary," a free virtual event, at noon ET, featuring speakers from Bank of America, American Express, and more.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
Insider's virtual event "The Future of Finance: Disrupting the Ordinary," presented by Grayscale, takes place Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders from large corporations in the finance sector, focused on digital payments and banking, cryptocurrency, and sustainability.
Sessions will discuss digital payment platforms, contactless and instant payment, ESG investing, and fintech.
- Digital Transformation in Banking
- Crypto - The Golden Child of Fintech?
- Polished Payment Options
- Sustainable Investing Pays Off?
- David Tyrie, Head of Digital, Bank of America
- Dontá Wilson, Head of Digital Client Experience, Truist
- John Hoeppner, Head of US Stewardship and Sustainable Investments, Legal & General Investment Management America (LGIM America)
- Karen Karniol-Tambour, Co-Chief Investment Officers for Sustainability, Bridgewater Associates
- Lia Cao, Head of Wholesale Payment Solutions, JPMorgan Chase
- Matthew Sueoka, Vice President and Head of Global Strategy, Partnerships & Enablement, Amex Digital Labs
- Michael Sonnenshein, CEO, Grayscale Investments