- The green investing conversation revolves around funding sustainability and growing a toolbox of sustainable financial instruments.
- On May 13, 2021, Insider is hosting a free virtual event at noon ET, featuring speakers from J.P. Morgan Asset Management and CalPERS.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
Sustainability and the green finance movement is an ever-growing area of interest and importance with significant global impact.
Insider's virtual event "Financing Net-Zero," presented by IDA Ireland, takes place Thursday, May 13, 2021, at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders in the financial markets and sector.
Sessions will discuss the big trends in sustainable finance, how the net-zero transition is being financed, non-profit, private and public sector collaboration, and ESG investing.
- Megan Starr, Global Head of Impact Investing, Carlyle
- Jennifer Wu, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Anne Simpson, Director, Governance and Strategy, CalPERS
- Jeff Cohen, Director of Capital Markets Integration, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Andrew Collins, Director of ESG Investing, San Francisco Employees' Retirement System
- and more!