Starting off this non-simulated work week is another great product available now from Pocket Nurse – a simulated Nurse Wireless Call System which you can add to your lab! Have you used this product before? Rate it on Konsiderate.com!
About the Nurse call System:
Pocket Nurse® Wireless Nurse Call System supports up to 48 wireless emergency call stations, pendants or devices and is widely used in clinics now available for your simulation lab. Sim Labs can be equipped with wireless flush mounted stations to teach the importance of patient safety.
Now you can integrate a realistic call system into your scenario development with the Pocket Nurse® Simulated Wireless Nurse Call System.
Standard Features include:
- Easy Installation
- Superior Wireless Range
- Easy User Programming
- LCD Display
- Alarm Call Reset
- Replaceable Long-Life Battery
- 900 MHz spread spectrum technology
- Six relays for connectivity
- Alarm calls reset at the source Wrist Pendant
- LCD alarm display
- Plug and play installation
- Supports up to 48 transmitters
- Upgradeable to 65,000 transmitters
Standard Package includes:
- Single bed station with call placed LED
- Call cancel button, transmitter, and batteries
- Also includes 5 bed station call cords with IEA standard 1/4” jack (8’ length)
- 1 emergency pull station with embeded transmitter, battery, reed switch, and gasket for installation in wet areas
- Additional transmitters may be purchased separately
Learn more at the Nurse Call System Page on PocketNurse.com!
- (Apr 16, 2014) Sim Techs: Two Weeks Left to Apply for Pocket Nurse Scholarship to SimGHOSTS 2014 USA
Pocket Nurse has been a long standing supporter of those operating healthcare simulation labs and ...
- (Apr 14, 2014) SimEMR From Pocket Nurse Interview from IMSH 2014
SimEMR.com, a division of Pocket Nurse, was on hand at IMSH 2014 to showcase their online ...
- (Apr 8, 2014) Short Video: Resident Education in Ultrasound Using Simulation and Social Media
Earlier this month Dr. Jason Nomura posted a fast-paced 15-minute review of resident education in ...
- (Mar 12, 2014) Simulated A.I. From “Her” Demonstrates Our Future Technology
As a film-maker I truly believe that good science fiction captures the collective psyche of a ...
- (Mar 7, 2014) Pocket Nurse Provides Scholarship to Attend SimGHOSTS 2014 USA Sim Tech Training Event
Looking for training and community support in operating medical simulation technology but don't ...