Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
I’m really interested/excited/nervous to see what workwear looks like as people trickle back into the office. I spent many years in sheath dresses and blazers and, to be honest, that look feels a little too formal for me right now.
If I had to guess, I would say that even more “formal” outfits are going to involve more relaxed silhouettes. A-lines and boxy shift dresses instead of form-fitting sheaths, for example.
This fit-and-flare dress from Shani looks like it would be perfect — it still looks formal but has a bit of flounce and breeziness to it. Add a blazer if you want, but with mostly-covered arms, I don’t think it’s necessary.
The dress is $360 at Neiman Marcus and comes in sizes 2–16.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales as of 5.17.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – Extra 70% off clearance; 40-70% off jewelry; 50% off hair accessories
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything; 30% off a $100+ purchase
- J.Crew – Up to 30% off summer picks; extra 15% off your purchase
- Loft – Extra 50% off all sale styles; additional 25% off; 40% off RSVP-ready styles
- Ann Taylor – Up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off; extra 40% off clearance
The post Splurge Monday’s Workwear Report: Printed Short-Sleeve Fit-and-Flare Dress appeared first on Corporette.com.