This "Coaching Skills Forum" call from Ben Dooley's Archive helps coaches with a valuable skill - that of intruding! Because with some clients we just can't get a question in edgeways! How DO you "intrude" in a coachlike way? What's the difference between intruding and interrupting? What other reasons might there be for a coach to 'intrude' with a client? Listen to find out 🙂
Ben is a Master Certified Coach, mentor coach - and a popular contributor to this blog. He lives to make growing as a coach fun! As an MCC and mentor coach he has helped innumerable coaches improve their skills and get ICF certified. We're big "Ben" fans here at The Coaching Tools Company!
Ben Dooley, "The Skill of Intruding" Podcast Archive
About "The Coaching Skills Forum"
- The Coaching Skills Forum is a provocative, challenging, fun, engaging & exciting coach community call that focuses for a whole hour on a single specific coaching skill in great depth and detail.
- These calls are completely interactive and encourage participation from all coaches attending. Coaches from all levels of experience gather to share wisdom, thoughts, insights and questions.
- TOP TIP: All calls are approved for ICF CCEUs (if you listen live - $15 per credit) or Resource Development hours (if you're listening to a recording).
Join Ben Dooley LIVE:
- Every 4th Wednesday of the month - 12:00pm PST / 3.00pm EST / 8.00pm GMT
NEXT LIVE CALL: Wednesday May 23rd. COACHING TOPIC: Establishing Boundaries and Breaking the Rules
- Every 2nd Tuesday of the month - at 8:00am PST / 11.00am EST / 4.00pm GMT
NEXT LIVE CALL: Tuesday June 12th. COACHING TOPIC: Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards
It's THIS EASY: Call: +1 (218) 339-8524 (this is a USA number, please check your calling plan or get a phonecard before dialling in)
- PIN: 2336#
- Then just show up, listen and participate!
No need to sign up - see the Calendar and Topic for Upcoming Calls here >>
PLEASE NOTE: All times listed on the Calendar are CST (which is EST -1 hr / GMT -6 hrs)
Contributor: Ben Dooley, MCC. YOUR coaching confidence and success made easy and fun. "I BElieve that you are an amazing, powerful, and impacting coach! I want to help you connect to that coach and unleash your coaching power and confidence to create your coaching success!" Find out more Ben - awesome mentor coach and so much more - at www.bedo.org or his Facebook Page here. Enjoy. Learn. Grow.
If you liked this podcast from Ben Dooley's fabulous Coaching Skills Forum, then you may also like:
- See all our Ben Dooley Audio Podcasts!
- See Ben's Podcast on Powerful Questioning
- Article: 10 Easy Questions to Get a Talkative Client to the Point! | By Emma-Louise Elsey
- Article: 12 Types of Difficult Participants in Group and Team Coaching & How to Deal With Them | By Jennifer Britton