Galaxy S20 rumors dominate the mobile landscape right now, just as last January and the year before that. The newest Samsung flagship is going to be one of the best Android handsets of the first half of the year, with the Korean vendor about to launch an insane Galaxy S20 model when it comes to specs. The Ultra is expected to feature four cameras, 16GB of RAM, and a ton of storage. But the most expensive Galaxy S20 won’t be the only high-end smartphone worth buying this year, as Huawei will soon unveil its own flagship series, the P40. The best of the lot will be the Pro version, which will feature a unique design and a better camera system.
BGR Top Deals:
- The hottest Alexa speaker you’ve never heard of is down to just $19 today
- You’re nuts if you don’t get a Fire TV Stick 4K while it’s back down to Black Friday’s all-time low price
Trending Right Now:
- There’s a brilliant way for Iron Man to return to the Avengers without ruining ‘Endgame’
- Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip price might’ve just leaked – and it’s surprisingly good news
- PS5 leaker might have revealed the price of the Xbox Series X as well