Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
This fringed jacket from Nic + Zoe is a fun twist on your basic black blazer. I really like the details at the cuffs and the mix of tweedy textures. Also, if you’re on the bustier side, I find that this type of blazer (no buttons, wing lapels) is more flattering than your traditional one- or two-button jacket because you won’t get that awkward pulling when it’s fastened.
I would wear this with some high-waisted ankle pants or over a dress in a contrasting color for a formal look that isn’t a full suit.
The blazer is on sale for $75 (marked down from $218) at Nordstrom and comes in sizes 1X–3X.
Karl Lagerfield Paris has an option in straight sizes that is on sale for $67.05 (marked down from $149) at Macy’s.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Seen a great piece you’d like to recommend? Please e-mail email@example.com.
Workwear Sales as of 5.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Loft – $30 summer-perfect tops; $40 pants & jeans
- Ann Taylor – Select full-price styles from $25–$75
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 50%; extra 15% off $100
- Express – Extra 50% off for up to 70% off clearance