Responsible Perform penetration tests on the application system periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly), as required by the Project or the Competent Authority. Ensure to minimize the system's security risks and vulnerabilities before the system provides services to outside in the Production environment.
Develop automated penetration scripts, and using off the shelf tools, to penetrate the application systems.
- Planning and performing relevant penetration tests on the application system periodically (weekly, monthly, quarterly), as required by the Project or the Competent Authority
- Search for weaknesses in common software, web applications, and proprietary systems such as core bank, mobile banking, call center, and so on …
- Designing and implementing new penetration testing tools (script, software) and techniques that can be deployed during Penetration Testing
- Verify the vendor’s remedial actions, providing feedback, and verifying their fixes to any highlighted security issues.
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, IT, or a Cyber-Security related field
- Achieved CEH certificate or equivalent international security certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience is required. Banking / Financial Services / Insurance is preferred.
- Experience in hacking learned on the street
- An up to date knowledge of IT Security related hardware, software, and vendor solutions
- Up to date knowledge of the tools and techniques that cybercriminals and hackers are likely to employ
- Understanding of relevant scripting and source code programming languages, such as C#, C++, .NET, Java, Perl, PHP, Python or Ruby On Rails, etc. that you will be using
- Practical experience installing and using computer operating systems such as MS Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Practical experience installing and using Database Management System such as MS SQL, Oracle
- An analytical mind with the ability to respond quickly to findings
- You will need to be organized, efficient, and able to work unsupervised under your own initiative
- Good Ethics: Honesty and integrity.
- Not afraid of being wrong or error.
- Working time: Permanent
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
3B Floor, Ree Tower, 9 Doan Van Bo, Dist. 4, HCMC
Company size: 10.000 - 15.000
Contact person: Vũ Thế Quang