The job-holder will perform the tasks of a ABAP DEVELOPER as follows:
- Job scope: ABAP Developer (Design, Develop, Maintain, Operation Support for User, Training).
- System: Add-on SAP developed systems, maintaining SAP, develop new functions and report on SAP.
- Language: ABAP.
- One of modules: PPMM, SD, FICO, QM.
- Graduated from University, College with majors in IT, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Freshers are welcome to apply - Freshers will be coached and trained for this position.
- Have knowledge and interest in ABAP.
- Required skills: programming in ABAP.
- Be eager to learn and take challenges in new tasks
***Hỗ trợ đặc biệt:
(1) Công ty sẽ cung cấp xe đưa đón ứng viên đến tham gia phỏng vấn nếu ứng viên có nhu cầu.
(2) Đặc biệt: Ứng viên sau khi trúng tuyển sẽ được tham gia một khóa học về ABAP full 14 ngày do chuyên gia hàng đầu giảng dạy với chi phí lên đến 17 triệu đồng.
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: 22 - 34
- Working time: Permanent
Panasonic Vietnam Group
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Company size: 7000
Contact person: Recruiting Center