- Fashionista asked, “What the hell are we supposed to wear this summer?”
- The Washington Post explored the recent surge in shapewear sales.
- Mother Jones looked at the plastic surgery boom resulting from people being on Zoom all day.
- USA Today offered tips on working from home outdoors.
- An opinion piece in The Atlantic argued for three days a week in the office and two at home.
- An analysis in The Washington Post explained how the past year has “fundamentally changed the economy and what many Americans want in their working life.”
- The Guardian talked to people who aren’t ready to give up their masks — and not because of health concerns.
- Vox’s The Goods wondered what dating will look like this summer.
- Elle looked at the real “gurus” behind Instagram’s most popular affirmation accounts.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Slackjaw, with “I’m Selling My Middle School Facebook Posts As NFTs.”
On CorporetteMoms Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you! Also: Are you a mom or mom-to-be? Don’t miss this week’s news update at CorporetteMoms.