Windows 10 is a series of O.S. (operating systems) that was developed by Microsoft. It is the latest windows version from Microsoft for your computer system. It supports universal apps designed to run across different Microsoft products, including tablets, smartphones, Xbox One, Mixed Reality, Surface Hub, and other embedded systems. Before, there was Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Upgrading and using Windows 10 is non-debatable as many computers around the world now run on it.
However, this guide works you through the excellent features this Operating System has brought for all. Besides, you would learn how to work seamlessly, utilize, and personalize your computer’s look and feel on this O.S. The best way to use this material is by practicing as you read; thus, you get more clarity on how things work and relate in Windows 10. Here are a few:
- UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10
- NAVIGATING THROUGH WINDOWS 10
- CUTOMIZING AND UNDERSTANDING THE CHANGES IN THE START MENU
- USING THE TASK VIEW FEATURE
- CUSTOMIZING THE TASKBAR
- USING THE FILE EXPLORER EFFECTIVELY
- THE MICROSOFT STORE
- THE SETTINGS AND CONTROL PANEL
- MANAGING CONNECTIONS
- SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE
- DO(S) AND DON’T (S) FOR WINDOWS 10 P.C.S AND FOR ANY COMPUTER DEVICE
- COMMON PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS
and more features on Windows 10…
Now that you have an idea of the amazing things you get to learn from this book, go ahead and grab your copy now rather than later.