Wogrammer is looking for a talented person to grow and engage our community via social media channels to help us empower and inspire more women in STEM globally. This role is perfect for a creative and proactive social media guru who has a natural talent for engaging a community through targeted content campaigns and a stand-out online brand presence.
The ideal candidate is both a strategist and an executor, taking full ownership of both high-level as well as day-to-day channel management, posting and commenting.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Execute and optimize Wogrammer’s multi-channel digital strategy, building upon its existing tactics to improve engagement, grow our social channels and improve Wogrammer’s overall brand visibility.
- Create, curate and schedule daily/weekly/monthly social media content across Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter. This includes IG story content & IGTV. A particular familiarity with Instagram and Linkedin is important for this role.
- Work cross-functionally with Wogrammer leadership to create social promotional strategies in support of current Wogrammer initiatives, launches or events. Develop and manage cross-promotional strategies for leveraging media partnerships and other important stakeholders.
- Engage with followers across all channels by replying to comments, answering questions and re-sharing Wogrammer/Wogrammer team mentions/shoutouts. Field all inquiries or direct messages that come through our social channels, serving as Wogrammer’s point of contact for Wogrammer’s online community
- Develop and execute monthly and/or weekly contests, promotional campaigns or series intended to grow engagement or that align with the strategic initiatives of Wogrammer.
- Manage monthly paid ad budget and develop a strategy to best utilize campaign data and optimize results & targeting.
- Work with the board of directors to plan for short and long-term goals and setting KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Fully Remote position and team, with occasional travel (if needed)
Ideal Candidate should have:
- 5–7 years social media/online community management experience.
- Strong familiarity with all social platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook)
- Adept at GDrive, Trello and SproutSocial (or another social scheduling tool).
- Self-motivated & proactive (ability to take initiative without needing a lot of direction)
- Strategic Thinker who is able to balance “the big picture” thinking with day-to-day execution
- Attention to detail & great written communication skills
- Creative & Artistic, with an eye for design
- Ability to work remotely & maintain self-organization
Compensation: This is a part-time, remote position approximately 10–15 hours/week. Competitive hourly-rate, commensurate with experience.
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com.