With this book you will:
- Explore how the this binding points to objects based on how the function is called
- Look into the nature of JS objects and why you’d need to point to them
- Learn how developers use the mixin pattern to fake classes in JS
- Examine how JS’s prototype mechanism forms links between objects
- Learn how to move from class/inheritance design to behavior delegation
- Understand how the OLOO (objects-linked-to-other-objects) coding style naturally implements behavior delegation
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. this Or That?
Chapter 2. this All Makes Sense Now!
Chapter 3. Objects
Chapter 4. Mixing (Up) "Class" Objects
Chapter 5. Prototypes
Chapter 6. Behavior Delegation
Appendix A. ES6 class
Appendix B. Thank You's!